Sunday, June 6, 2010

tupran!!!!!!!

I had quite a busy week,so let's just start right away.....Sunday evening .... Was to go for prince of persia with a few of my college mates....Bad omens right from the beginning ,even before we left our house.Nitin met with an accident which is why we were almost 20 mins late for the movie at Cineplex:( (I so wanted to watch the movie)We were just wondering whatwe could do when ann came up with this idea.As crazy as she is, there is no one else who could come with the craziest of ideas (when she had an exam just the day after) ...She said lets go to tupran..well I had never ever heard of that place..I was a little reluctant coz it was already late but then I thought what the hell...let's go to tupran(I had no clue how far it was).After driving for quite some time we reached tupran...After we reached there i realised that it was a dhabha ...We were on national highway 7!
The place looks beautiful in the nite ..it reminded me of chandni chowk ...
We did crazy stuff that day.....can't believe myself...but it was a fun ride......we got home really late only to find ann'z mama ready to blast us:) but it was worth all of it

No comments:

Post a Comment